Be advised that you need a specific login and password to access to this members area.
You can request an access fulfilling the contact form above.
Please enter your Username and Password.
Welcome on the secured upload/share area of www.tdl-news.com !
You need a specific Username and password to access this secured area. Please fulfill the contact form in order to request a secured access to this specific area.
The functioning principle is very simple :
1. You request with the help of the contact form a secured access (Username and password) for the secured share area (upload area towards the Internet Website www.tdl-news.com) and the secured web area (TDL specific Web pages on the secured area of the Internet Website www.tdl-news.com)
2. Usernames and passwords will be send towards you though an e-mail
3. The upload files area is designed to provide you a specific upload center for Tactical Data Links documentation and knowledge. You can upload the TDL documentation you would like to publish and share throughout the Website http://www.tdl-news.com. You have for this to use the first username and password communicated in the e-mail for the upload files area.
!IMPORTANT! Inside the upload area, please deposit the documentation in the UPLOAD_FILES_AREA in a new COMPANY FOLDER you are able to create.
Furthermore, be advise that you have to attached your documentations files in the both languages, english and french, if you desire to publish your documentation in the both french and english Web spaces of www.tdl-news.com
Please check that your documentation is releasable on Internet before publish it on www.tdl-news.com.
You will precise in an e-mail towards email@example.com (see the point of contacts) in which area and in which format you would like to publish your documentation, there are 3 solutions :
- Inside the secured share area (the architecture is in files, the access is secured, the documentation is automatically shared between members, the visibility is low)
- Inside the secured web area ( your documentation would be published in a Web page, the access is secured and restricted to members, the visibility is better)
- Inside a non-secured Web page in the public area (the visibility is important)
4. You should be able to access to the TDL knowledge area where you can consult the documentation you have asked to publish (through the secured share area) on the www.tdl-news.com website. You have for this to use the second username and password communicated in the e-mail for the TDL knowledge center.
You can ask any questions trough the tdl-news blog or through the tdl_news Twitter account. Please Leave me any comments or suggestions on my Twitter tdl_news account or on the tdl-news blog (see the point of contacts).
Thanks and good luck !!